My youngest son rescued this '73 Nova after a tornado had gone through near where we live. He has replaced both quarter panels. All original pics were lost during a computer crash. In August, 2015, he & I rebuilt the motor.
Since the motor rebuild, it has been installed in the car with a turbo 350 with shift kit. This was done during the summer of 2017. Motor is a 350 bored .030 (355) over, flat top rebuilder pistons, 305 4 bbl heads, Performer intake, & Holley street avenger carb. Car has been converted to HEI ignition.
February 1, 2018, we started on rust removal in the trunk floor. There is no replacement trunk floors for this vehicle. We contacted several salvage yards down south & received no answer. So we started making patch panels of our own.