February 1, 2018, we started on rust removal in the trunk floor. There is no replacement trunk floors for this vehicle. We contacted several salvage yards down south & received no answer. So we started making patch panels of our own.
Since the motor rebuild, it has been installed in the car with a turbo 350 with shift kit. This was done during the summer of 2017. Motor is a 350 bored .030 (355) over, flat top rebuilder pistons, 305 4 bbl heads, Performer intake, & Holley street avenger carb. Car has been converted to HEI ignition.
My youngest son rescued this '73 Nova after a tornado had gone through near where we live. He has replaced both quarter panels. All original pics were lost during a computer crash. In August, 2015, he & I rebuilt the motor.