Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - OSPHO factory response
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 07:15 AM

Last wiki edit: Stripping paint
Wiki Edits: 11

Thanked 1,463 Times in 1,115 Posts
IMO,First off, saying Ospho is phosphoric acid is like saying etching primer is phosphoric acid, sure, its the main ingredient just like tomatoes are the main ingredient in ketchup ,but they're not quite the same thing are they.I did a search on "ospho" and asked a question a few days ago at www.ospho.com .Ive been in contact a couple times with the man as it turns out hes quite a car buff and his daily driver is a tri power 67 GTO...So after reading reading reds question and, "Mr pitchers" name I went back to see who it was I was talking with... low and behold it was Mr. pitcher.....I'm sure if Red takes the time to do the same ,he'll find Mr.Pitcher very informative I'm sure he could answer all his questions better than I ,I only use the product and have little knowledge of how and why it works ...its always been enough for me just knowing it works..I'm finishing up a couple jobs and hope to have enough time to get started on my rusted vinyl top I'll document everything and do a few of these tests we were talking about...and show the whole process start to finish....PS,I'd give the e-mail address but I've been told not to give mine out because of scammers ,so I dont want to give anyone elses either,if anyone wants it just PM me.

Last edited by deadbodyman; 03-25-2010 at 07:21 AM.