Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - OSPHO factory response
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 01:49 PM
WFO

Last wiki edit: Intake manifold
Last journal entry: 1980 Malibu Wagon
Wiki Edits: 1616

Quote:
Originally Posted by red65mustang
"fair chance" Mr. Pitcher can supply that testing info for your wiki....
I'm puzzled by your obvious disdain for this Picher fellow- is there some underlying issues involved? I mean, on several occasions now, you've insinuated that he's somehow less than forthright. I, for one, (who has NO ax to grind in any of this- except for my own edification) do not see the man in this light, whatsoever. In fact, I see him as a (probably) very busy guy doing his best to answer any questions that have been put to him- which if I understand Jon correctly- he has not been yet asked.

I seem to remember you replying to me (in another thread) after my suggestion that you submit something to the Wiki, that you don't make such submissions. Am I remembering this correctly? Because, instead of merely sitting back and directing the show, you might consider getting down "into the trenches" as it were, and donating an edit or submission or two.

It's not like YOUR words are any more 'precious' than anyone else's... or are they?