Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Quick organization of tools in your garage pays off!
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2010, 01:21 PM
Occupant Ilied Industries

Wiki Edits: 0

The $99 cart with the locking drawer is on sale this weekend for $59. The el cheapo $39 cart is still $39.

HF has redesigned their website and everything's easy to find now. It works as well as Northern Tool's site which has always been my favorite for getting ideas and shopping for stuff I need.

Right now though I need to work on saving up some cash for an engine swap, and I have coupons in my email which if I use by the 23rd will allow me to get the $59 engine stand for $49 and the $189 1-ton folding shop crane for $99. If all goes well I might have enough left over for the leveler and maybe the el cheapo cart. I already have wrench holders and socket/ratchet holders so I could make good use of that cart. But since I have no garage or covered storage, I don't want to buy too much in the way of equipment yet. In fact when I'm done with the shop crane and the engine stand, I plan to resell them on CL. Might get nearly what I paid for them that way and not have to buy tarps and covers and things or worry about them being stolen when I'm not home. It's not like my wife is going to let me keep them in the house!