Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Rip Van Winkles 1927 TCoupe on 32 style rails!
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2019, 07:29 AM

Last wiki edit: General Motors transmissions
Wiki Edits: 27

too much stuff

We are living in one side of the duplex, 2000 sq ft with a 24 x 36 garage. My wife's father built the small farm house in 41, she had lived there for 70 plus years, added on a couple of times.5 bedrooms 4 bathrooms She had trouble climbing stairs so lots of stuff got stored there. Her daughter's new step son and family wanted a place closer to work so they rounded up some help and boxed up and moved stuff into the duplex garage. I bought some interlake racking so have 24 ft in one garage and 16 ft in the no longer empty garage, set up my cabinet tools, panel saw, table saw, 3 large router shapers, band saw, 5 ft belt sander, assembly table. My wife had back surgery. instead of fusing discs they made a couple small incisions and inserted 2 spacers that they expanded like moly bolts, It's working so she can sort out boxes and I can move my tools in. I still have lots of stuff in the 40 x 120 fab shop down south. My kids have sent me the cartoon of the old man and son standing in front of the packed garage saying some day all of this will be yours.