Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Rip Van Winkles 1927 TCoupe on 32 style rails!
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2019, 10:22 PM
I will endevour to persevere

Last journal entry: This thread is officially Kaput as of 11/07/2017
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanked 1,134 Times in 622 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 123pugsy View Post
Congrats. There's a monkey off your back. When's the closing date?

Will you be moving close to the new house? Hope so. We need a ton of progress pics.
Oh yeah it feels great. All the long hours of fixing and improving this place. Started last year and got real ugly January on. I listed and sold in 9 days.. and they said the crazy real estate market up here was slowing...... Ha

We will be closing on May 16th. I am getting a bit frantic trying to find a place to rent for less than 6 months and it is hard..

My current relocation plan is to try and get a place as close to my new digs as possible. I asked the wife if she would like to camp till we will be ready to move in? Mmmmm did I tell ya about the sudden arctic freeze!!

Tomorrow we take the last load to storage and what we are left with is what we will try to move with. We may have to take a furnished place in that case everything but absolute needed will go to heated indoor storage. This last load tomorrow is my last load that I am gonna move manually. No matter where I go next someone else is going to do this moving stuff..

Yeah I hope to have some clearing pictures soon. The dirt guy is hoping for a permit by the end of the week and when he starts the clearing I plan on being there. So film coming soon at 11.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rip VW For This Useful Post:
123pugsy (04-24-2019)