sorry for the short howdy but howdy - Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board
Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans Advertise
Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board > General Discussion> Hotrodders' Lounge> Introduce Yourself
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2010, 01:49 AM

Wiki Edits: 0

sorry for the short howdy but howdy

hey yall cant write much pressed for time but really enjoy reading thing on this site.

Advertisement
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-06-2010, 08:52 AM
Evil Wicked Mean And Nasty

Last wiki edit: Pilot bearing and bushings
Last journal entry: roof repair
Wiki Edits: 37

Welcome to the site.

Cole
Old 02-07-2010, 08:49 PM

more about me

Well now that I am done installing the engine in my truck I can tell you more about me.I have been around cars mt whole life i grew up here in Mesa AZ . my first vehicle was a 1978 k10 with a 6 inch lift.I loved that truck to death until my dad sold it out from under me.Man was I pissed but not to fear as six months later I was the proud new owner [and will be buried in the thing too] of a 1972 Plymouth road runner.It has a 400 bored and stroked to 472 and has a decent build to it but as all dream cars are is a continuous work in progress.I have ran it down the 1/4 a couple times with solid times of 12.85. I also have a 1985 ford ltd lx I recently purchased for four hundred dollars.I have heard ford only built 3260 of these cars between the two years they were made. I also have a 1976 chevy c10 with a rebuilt 1972 lt1 out of a ss chevelle.This is my current project and will be in this family for a very very long time.So to sum it up for ya I am a Mopar man who will drive a chevy and owns a ford because it was rare and cheap. Confused ? yeah me too!

Old 05-10-2011, 10:24 PM

Last journal entry: shelby

well I oned and raced my mopar for 13 years, made a ton of money with it,sold it to build a roadster, a few years after that I had cancer sergury and got afu from the morons cutten on me and my bank account.I kept the motor from my duster,340+.060,13.8:1 cr..640 lift [email protected] roller. over a hundrad hours of head work on & off the flow bench.it would fly.I kept the stock J converter in it for street racing so as not to kill the tires.5:38 gear,2x4 polished tunnel ram with 2 830 cfm hollys done on the flow bench to equalize all bbl's.dana 60,latterlink,sliderpivots.10 point cage,2x3 frame,all aluminum from my butt back,& probably one of the first contoured all aluminum dashes, with the direct connection logo bead rolled into it, (and we also built race & street cars, frame,bent cages,did all aluminum pannels,bead rolled everything) and this was a dialy driven street car . the only car I owned,so it had to be reliable and it was. but with the stock converter it would only run 6.62 in the 1/8th. No 1/4 mile track around hear.it was only 618 hp, but it would pull up top real hard so the stock converter was a blessing on the street,with the 19.5x33 mickey street pro's it go about 60 feet and then feal like you hit the No2 , I doo miss that car, never should of sold it.and sold it for nothing.it resold about 3 years ago for 36000 I was told.with a new paint job& mild big block,oh well now I'm into the vw bug seen .big motors& lots of trick parts. mainly because the parts are so light I can pick them up with out any problem, I still have most of all of my big v8 parts but there just too heave ever since the moron dr got done with me. and the bug is pretty quick & fun to drive. take care & keep that road runner alive and in the family. my brother has a pile of big block mopar stuff,b1 heads,edelbrock victor race heads,procomp coppy heads,jessel valve train.I dont know why ?he will never use any of it,and his dragster(rail) has a 496 BBchevy I built for it with a 871 supercharger. but thats ok. my roadster is set up for my 340 or my 572 chevy.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (usually not your first and last name), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in