Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Thinking about getting a welder
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2008, 03:41 PM
A different breed

Last journal entry: New Truck
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEW INTERIORS
Trust me!! I know what it is like to weld for a liven.I have been welding for about 25 years now.I should of bought me a bottle a long time ago,But here, you have to return it,They send it off to get it refilled,Then you have to go get it when they call you.No time to wait.
That sucks. When I buy here I have to take it back to the same place. But they have many bottles on hand. But I make a fuss if they try to give me another bottle. "I just bought a $350 bottle, all nice and new and you are trying to give me that beat up one in return? I don't think so, fill mine up, I will wait." They don't like it, but I paid for that bottle, I want mine filled. Especially with my 220 CF bottle. They don't carry that size, so they try to give me a 200 CF. I wouldn't accept it, that means someone else is going to get my bottle and then what? Either give me a 250 and call ti even or fill mien up while I watch.