Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - The "What Did You Work On Today" thread
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2018, 11:29 AM
Grand Prix User

Last journal entry: Last look
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanked 4,613 Times in 2,751 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Too Many Projects View Post
I thought Trump had eliminated the penalties, not the mandate, just the ridiculous fines for not paying thru the nose for insurance.
This must be the thing I missed. Either no notification was given, which would not be suprising, or I missed it. Don't have TV. Either way the song is the same for this year. Best solution I have is to yank the 455 and sell it. Bad for my health thinking about it and all I want is to give my buds a heads up because I know me. Volatility did not come to me naturally but I have it now. If some gets on any of you, please bear this in mind.

Ending up using the flange strip attachment method for the 59 Catalina driveshaft tunnel because it slopes downward to the rear as-is. Mocking up a driveshaft began last week but stopped I don't know why. But this method allows changing that tilt later simply if need be. Soon as I pin down the tunnel position, I'll box that brace and get it connected. Then I can take pans out and finish the support left half and think epoxy or more fab.

Just gotta keep work front burnered here, but also figure something out. Distractions are my friends.