Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - The "What Did You Work On Today" thread
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2018, 09:49 PM
Brian Martin,Freelance adviser

Wiki Edits: 0

Thanked 7,101 Times in 4,478 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by idrivejunk View Post
Well I've got no son but my young nemesis with the turblo Acura raised his back up a little and put nice rims on with 255 rubber up front. I just got 255s out back. I told him I thought his car looked more like an adult's with the wheels sitting almost straight.Your young'un will probably fit in best among peers with the Miata as opposed to the Falcon. Those light little cars sure are pesky little devils, nipping at the heels of muscle junk. One coworker shows up in a hot modded Miata sometimes. Red. They don't do much for a luxury coupe loving crash fixer but they are a valid man card hole punch threat.
I can see the draw, holy crap that is a fun little baby to drive. Just spent two friggin hours just trying to figure out the aligment system at his work. OMG it's a Hunter like I have at work, but an older one, spent forever to figure out how to compensate the heads then found we couldn't do the next step, gave up, that's it, came home.

Used a good old measuring tape to check the toe to make sure it was close enough to now wear the tires bad and brought it home.

Brian
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMGP4931.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	45.0 KB
ID:	419114  
The Following User Says Thank You to MARTINSR For This Useful Post:
idrivejunk (04-14-2018)