Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - The "What Did You Work On Today" thread
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2018, 11:28 PM
put up or shut up

Last journal entry: saying goodbye to the beast
Wiki Edits: 0

The regional manager tinkers with everything. When I was brought aboard the numbers went up, we had a lot of production meetings, and the shop did the best it's done under that management. Geico shop of the month 2 months in a row and I probably did the most work during those months. Work gets dry and they ship me to this other shop undergoing the same kind of changes, but this one needs work! One guy made 160k last year at that location but the flow of things around him has caused him to put in his notice. He's an awesome guy. Anywho. One of the techs last week was drunk all week at work. You could smell it a mile away. My buddy also got him on camera sleeping in cars, and while drinking in the back of the shop admitting to sleeping with his cousin's sister. That's also on film-hehe. Another guy barely gets any work done and will go in the bathroom for long periods of time doing coke. Even admits to it. He's on thin ice. Manager made some sort of racial joke to a black man and now he's got a civil attorney coming to the shop tomorrow. I'm guessing he's looking for a settlement. Oh boy. I'm just gonna try to work as hard as I can and keep my head down cause either way, some people are gonna be gone soon. Wonder what project shop they'll send me to next? The pay is worth it.