Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - The "What Did You Work On Today" thread
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2019, 08:21 PM
Grand Prix User

Last journal entry: Last look
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanked 6,175 Times in 3,576 Posts
page 1968

There was some blatant tomfoolery by me this evening, involving electrical tape. To see if I like GTO type things on the J-

Went for a spin in the loud one a bit ago and a Challenger came up behind at a stop sign. Grape barked second at it. They turned the same way. Absolutely did not tailgate, nice. Anyhow got to my turnaround spot and they stopped in the road. Blind curves both ways there, and a li'l bridge.

Man riding says its gorgeous, lady driving says its cool because its unusual... Hey, is that... it was, either a Hellcat ir Demon. Looked demonic though, but them emblems are wierd. Dang. "Thanks! Thank you. Nice ride." I reply, and we're off on our ways. Purple car be squattin in high cotton these days, dadgum. A bit much. Public reactions are getting more radical by the year so

John, Mitch, let me ask you this: Whats it set a feller back to get ahold of a quart of black epoxy with the fixins? And how long before it fades where I park, facing north? Way I see it I can ugly the thing up fixing spots and go from there. Might as well.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	malibu.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	35.2 KB
ID:	444341   Click image for larger version

Name:	20190616_202235.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	108.2 KB
ID:	444343