Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - The "What Did You Work On Today" thread
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2019, 09:58 AM

Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by idrivejunk View Post
Let it go. There is no reason you need to ask me this unless you are trying to make me angry. Leave me alone about wheel size please, I have had a belly full of that crap. My 66 had 14s but was not a GTO.

What I wish is that you imagine them the size you want them to be. Does that answer your questions?

Sorry, didn't mean to offend, just share my opinion. (and I really had no clue that you liked big wheels)

Yes, that does answer my questions. I would personally like it if it has factory size wheels but to each is own. If you saw my 55 you would probably agree that I also drive junk. I just took a pic of the front for you. Towards the rear is how the rest of it looks. I have what are probably the cheapest Cragers made on it, but I like them and you are allowed to make fun of them. They couldn't be very popular because they discontinued them about 2 years ago. Some people put wheels like mine on their trailers.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Cheap Wheels 001.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	77.9 KB
ID:	446805  
idrivejunk (08-18-2019)