Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - The "What Did You Work On Today" thread
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2019, 08:21 PM
Grand Prix User

Last journal entry: Last look
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanked 5,823 Times in 3,395 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Too Many Projects View Post
Nothing easy about uprooting after 19 years and all the "STUFF" we have accumulated...
I told my wife, we need to just rent the current house out for a year, so I have time to get a building up and everything moved to the new place...
No clue where I will put all my stuff, if the house sells quick, which I think it could.
I hear this. Literally, its the same all over. Storage places... lets not start on those. Possible necessary evil, look into it or lean on friends with room. Scattered posessions is uncomfortable to think about. I say lets work the pirate gag for all it is worth...

A sea captain walks into a bar. Has a great big old ship's wooden steering wheel, or helm or whatever its called... "on" his front somehow. Like its spinning on a groin "peg' or something. So nobody really wants to look down to see wtf. The helm in front of his face didn't make the seasoned bartender flinch when he walked up though. He serves the Captain a couple drinks first, over normal conversation while trying not to notice him steering this wheel now and again. Curiosity prevails and the server tactfully inquires " So hey, um whats with this like steering wheel thing, is that on your belt, or..."?

"OH, that? Yarrr, narrr." interrupts the Cap'n... "T'is driving me nuts!"

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to idrivejunk For This Useful Post:
123pugsy (08-26-2019), Too Many Projects (08-26-2019)