Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - What is the Most Super Glossy Clear Coat?
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2010, 05:04 PM

Wiki Edits: 0

haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underground
You can buy all the best tools and materials and STILL not be able to paint! Besides, what one person thinks is the best, someone else thinks is crap. You need to work on you first. Practice, go get some paint and clear and paint something. QUIT focussing all your attention on what OTHER people think are the best.
HAHA

I like knowing what is the best of the best , newest of the newest. yeah its gold for this person to someone else its crap. its going tobe me thats going to decide what is best. If i get pointed to the right direction the better off ill be.

Everybody's opinion is important, i rather learn from somebody's mistake than my own. Plus do you know how many different kind of clear coat is out there? Too many to try out one by one. i'm not that rich

So far ive used every clear thats universal to oem paint jobs due to matching, but ive never purchased clear coat for my own personal use. Please i need to know the best of the best