It's been a while since my first posts, so I'll catch back up. I have made progress. The first thing I did was to remove the bed and take it apart to evaluate the rust damage. The truck had a steel plate welded in in the bed, which took a few hours to cut loose without damaging anything. The first pic is the rear striped down and the second is my bed in pieces sitting my friends bed up against the wall. The third is the rear frame completely striped of all mounting hardware ready for the Chassis Engineering Kit. My technique for removing those rivets if to grind the heads off, knock off the bracket, then grind off the rest of the rivet that was inside the bracket, then use an air hammer to punch it out. I tried punching it out after the bracket was removed but it just mushroomed and wouldn't push through. Where the bracket is on the inside of the frame I had to grind the head off then drill the rivet until I could punch it through.