Just a simple 350/350 swap into a 1981 regal that was originally equipped with a 3.8L (231ci) with California emissions equipment and a 200-4R for a tranny. I bought the car for 600 bucks and did nothin to it except a water pump and air shocks in the back. I decided to go for the swap about 8 months after I bought it. All the research I did said it was a very simple and easy swap but I have so many problems with my motor. The whole swap took about 3 days with just me and my buddy and then did the rest of the wiring and accessories the next day and now I think it might have cracked or warped heads or a cracked block. Bit this is what she looks like so far.