First, I decided to try the Keep It Clean door jamb contacts. (see entry #328) I ordered a set of 3 for the driver's door and a set of 5 for the passenger's door. We'll see if they work.
I mounted the AC receiver/dryer behind the dash. I need to start snaking hoses to the bulkhead connector (which still isn't installed).
In order to make the dash easier to install, I cut the wiper wires and installed a 3 cavity Packard 56 connector.
I also did some installation work on the emergency door opener. For security reasons, I won't go into details or show photos of that.
I spent the rest of the time today looking for the folder with the wiring information. Finally found it when it was too late. Oh well.