Hot Rod Forum banner
13781704375.jpg

13781704375.jpg

  • 0
  • 0
13781704374.jpg

13781704374.jpg

  • 0
  • 0
13781704373.jpg

13781704373.jpg

  • 0
  • 0
13781704372.jpg

13781704372.jpg

  • 0
  • 0
13781704361.jpg

13781704361.jpg

  • 0
  • 0
13781704360.jpg

13781704360.jpg

  • 0
  • 0

assembling 6 - Sep 2, 2013

So the good news is I got my door latches and windows in. After installing the vent windows and the door windows nothing lined up, so all three windows on each side needed readjusting, but I think I finally got them working.

I also started working on my gas tank modification- as I need more room for the in-tank fuel pump. So I made a template, cut the tank, filed it, got it all ready and then remembered oh yeah, I have a gauge sender to locate as well. So I made a new template, cut the tank, filed it and got it all ready again. This time I double checked and I seem to have enough room for everything. I tried bending the plate I need (14 gauge SS) but it's a bit thick and came out looking like horribly. So I cut a second piece and will attempt to borrow a hand brake to bend it right.

At a stand still there I decided to install the brakes I got for my car. I started with the rears first until I ruined an axle seal installing it. As my luck would have it there is no part number listed for the axle seal in my paperwork for the axle I bought, and none of the four different local parts stores could even figure out what it came from, let alone have one in stock. So I'll call Moser tomorrow and hopefully they can tell me the part number so I can locate new ones and get the rear brakes on. I did get the fronts on, and I'm happy with that.
There are no comments to display.

Album information

Category
Photo Journal
Album owner
tuske427
Date created
Item count
6
View count
39
Comment count
0
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Album privacy

tuske427

Can view media items
Everyone
Can add media items
Album owner only

Share this album

Top