Here's a shot of the body on the dolly where it will spend the winter in my shop. The door and rumble lid fitment didn't change to much when I pulled the body off. It's close enough that my mud slinger buddy should be able to do all the finish blocking, etc. right on the dolly. I did a shim count and will re-install the body mounts and shims back to their original locations when I put the body back on.
My goal is to have the chassis done with complete drive train installed by the New Year. The chassis is a real deal old school drag set up with 60 Old's rear end, 1/4 ellipitcal springs, quad coils, ladder bars, super T-10, and drilled straight axle on leaf springs. Here's a few more shots.