Sanded the body and applied a K2 primmer, sanded this down and went onto the base-coat clear-coat stage.
Set it up in the spray booth supplied by my work. Watched many video’s on how to do it, found an excellent young person Tony at http://www.youtube.com/user/HowToPaintYourCar
After following his examples to the letter I have finally finished the body exterior that looks great.
Photo 1 In the spray booth.
Photo 2 First 4 coats of base applied.
Photo 3 Sanded it with 1200 then applied two more base coats
Photo 4 Clear-coat now on it just needs to dry
Photo 5 Dashboard completed
Photo 6 Window pillars completed.
Now I have finished this the back tray will need to be done again as it did not come out as good as this.