I added the cables for the emergency brakes as well. I will add a Lokar shifter and brake system once I get my engine/transmission setup. You can see the clamps I added with the pop rivets to hold everything in place.
Well now I have to start going around the whole thing and tightening everything up and see if I have any leaks. This completes the first phase of my project. Next phase is the Engine and Transmission phase. I have everything on a poster sheet on the wall in the garage for each phase. If any body knows of a great salvage yard that has late model small block GM motor trans with all accessories including computers and senors let me know.