After getting all the missing parts to install the rear end I thought I had it licked. So after pulling the old rubber bushings out and polishing the inside of the steel frame bushing I made a tool to pull the new aluminum bushing into place as they're a press fit. Drivers side took about an hour over all.
Passenger side had some stuck rubber-rust in the bore and with no room to work it took awhile to get it clean for it's press fit. I shouldn't have bothered. I put the bushing in the hole to start it and it slide all the way through, sloppy loose. Arrgh!
And the way this system works the new aluminum bushing must be tight or it will allow the shackle and spring to shift about a half inch, plus they are not supposed to rotate, that's what the internal delrin bushing is for.
So I took it to work and had it knurled, I also added a snap ring just in case the knurl and lock tight isn't tight enough. Now I'll have to find time to try again.