Got the engine compartment ready, chassis components painted, frame painted, firewall painted and ready to drop the engine in.
Picked up a set of wheels on Craig's List a few weeks ago for $50. I got four 15 x 8 so I will need to find a couple of new or used 15 x 6 for the front. They are supposed to be still available new.
You know how it goes... I broke an exhaust manifold stud off in the block, drilled it out then broke off the extractor in the stud. I was able to knock out a freeze plug and knock out the broken extractor with a long punch. The hole and threads were too badly damaged by my careless "machine work" so I drilled out the hole and installed a Helicoil. Problem solved! I finished detailing the engine. This is the part that looks good, now I have to install all the brackets, alt, P/S, A/C, belts, hoses, etc and cover it all up. I hate that.