Pic 1. The door latch assembly, after getting it out I found out it has 2 broke springs and is pretty well worn out IMO. I did get it where it will latch and hold the door closed, but not to a point that I'd trust it while driving (the "Georgia latches" are still there for backup, LOL,,) I also greased the window regulator while I had it opened, the window is alot smoother now too,,, Now I need to decide what do about some latches,,,,
Pic 2. I hope to replace the plywood bed in the next couple of weeks, so I went ahead and busted out the old sheet of plywood.
Pic 3. After spraying the frame and running gear with a home brew mix of dish washing detergent and Mr Clean and rinsing with a hose. Most of the dirt was just the very fine powder of these country roads, it's almost like talcum powder.