Ground the rear door bottom to the tape. Welded the edge. Ground to fit. Also cleaned up some of the bad spots on the rear edge.
Then moved to the front door bottom. There was a lot of material to remove at the front.
Finally started to address the leading edge of the window frame. After thinking about it, I decided that leading the body would be too difficult and that it would be easier to build up the door. I did not have a 1/8''; weld rod that I could find, so I used 3/32''. Got it tacked in place and then welded. I may have to add another piece at the bend as it is just at 3/16''; now. Any grinding will cause too big a gap over a 2 to 3 inch section of the leading edge at the curve. Weather permitting I should have it finished up Wednesday night.