Replacing the wheel wells on both sides. They have a ton of rust and after 75 years the body is still in very good shape. I cut out the bad sections and bolted in a new one.I added a piece of new bracing on the frame side. I will have the new brace welded in place from the inside of the trunk after I finish all the patch panels. It's bolted together now to the old brace and the new wheel well. I'm taking a piece of the original body and a patch panel to John my welding friend this week, to see if he wants to handle the job. Next is the other side wheel well then I will start on the driver's rear cowl and the drivers door, passenger door is fine. Then it's on from there to the front cowl drivers side which is the worst of the bunch.