As I mentioned, all the floor braces except one are either new or have new pieces on them. For what ever reason, these floor braces required some modifications to fit them to the floors and rockers. In most cases, with the brace in the proper location on the floor pan, the flanges that normally would be welded to the rockers didn't touch the rocker. Typically they were about 1/8 - 3/16" short. So, I cut the flanges off, extended them and welded everthing back up. Not very exciting stuff.
PIC 1: One of the braces all primed with a nice coat of SPI epoxy. This brace has already been fitting and been screwed down to the floor pan with #8 self-tapping screws. It just needs to be welded to the rocker
PIC 2: With all the floor braces temporarily in place, I dropped the floors pans in, and started screwing them down to simulate the plug welds to verify all my fits. I transfered the rear seat mounting brackets from my old floor to the new one. Again, there were minor differences between the original and new pans so I had to measure/swag the location of the brackets.
PIC 3: Just to make sure, I pulled the rear seat down out of the loft and put the seat in. Better to find out now that the seat doesn't fit, than later. Looks good to me!!