After checking out my engine I decided to build a spanner wrench for my coil over shocks. I've had cheap ones bend on me, and didn't want to special order an expensive one, so I figured I'd build one.
Today I assembled my front coil overs, and recovered my rear armrest panels. I used some of my foam insulation as padding and reused my original covers. They're in decent enough &quot;driver shape&quot; for now, as I have to save $$ somewhere to pay for my engine. The areas that used to hold the ashtrays now serve as the cut outs for the roll cage. I will need to build some plastic trim pieces to go over them.