Been B U S Y!!!!. Finally got the red paint on the Dash and Head Board. Went ahead and re did the windshield wiper covers while I had the paint mixed. JB kept busy installing the front bumper and we drilled the frame for the front fender braces/head light stands. Fortunately we had made a template of the braces location since the frame had no holes for them. I spent the day getting ready to put the red paint on and tomorrow, will finish block sanding the the cab with 120 grit. I will follow this with 240, 360 and 600. We have the paint booth again on Friday so next Monday should find the cab back on the frame and we will start the wiring!!! JB has the wood finished for the bed so we will put the bed on as soon as all the wiring is completed to the rear of the truck and he will put the floor in while I continue the wiring. The real fun is just starting!!!