I guess some times I get carried away and do things that are really unnecessary. ... or necessary?
Anyway I saw a shelby clone done at a body shop about 2 weeks before taking the pictures.
I looked inside the side scoops, which are typically not finished very nice (rough fiberglass.)
Since I am not doing a clone, it gives me license to make some improvements. I took a few days to relocate the mounting points on the inside of the side scoops.
I finished mating the scoop exactly to the scallop in each side of the mustang...
then proceeded to fill and block the inside of the scoops so it looks pretty if and when people happen to gaze inside.
I also plan to make the scoop functional, and to duct the cool air directly to the brakes. This is different from the factory and most clone cars, as they typically just blow air on the rear tire.
Pics of this ducting, when it's done ;)