Well after procrastinating for way too long, I finally got my lazy butt in gear and went back to work on the Monte. I spent about 3 hours cleaning all the old sealer off the AC box and getting all the pack rat deposits blown out of the thing. Once I got it all cleaned up, I got it installed and completed. Then I started tearing down the motor. The car only has 40k on it but the motor is caked in oil and dirt - lots of leaks at every seal. My original plan was to just clean the motor and install all new seals and gaskets minus the head gaskets but I am thinking now I might tear her down and freshen it up with new rings and bearings, cam lifters and the heads done. I can't decide what to do. Maybe another couple hours of scraping grease off of it will push me to the rebuild option.