Finally pulled the car out for it's final interior paint since I couldn't install the rear suspension. Found I was missing the spring perch bushings and front leaf spring bolts. So I finished up some grunt work that needed doing.
Also re-installed the oil pump pick up and pan, I'll be real suprised if this engine doesn't leak. The old style 4 piece pan gasket leaves a lot to be desired. If it does I'll spring for the new one piece design out there. I went ahead and put the water pump on and finished painting the engine. I also picked up some vents for the valve covers so I can run them to a catch can. Still trying to score a better intake before committing to the P4B I have.
I need to get the car somewhat back together before taking the engine off the stand and bolting up the clutch, bellhousing and tranny, just not enough room in the garage.