On Sunday, I decided that I would work inside the car and build the framing so I could close in the transmission tunnel. My grandson was helping me so, we made a "mock-up" of the framing using wooden dowels. By the time I was finished it looked like a spider web. After I started using steel I got rid of some of the framing. Making the frame went fairly smooth. I will need to take this out, smooth my spot-welds out and have my brother weld them up better. I believe I will bolt this assembly in or at least make some of the panels removable so I can work on it later on. The next thing I did was make patterns for the sheet metal out of cardboard. Once every thing is welded I will cut my sheet metal using these patterns. I'm glad I did this as some of the angles on the passenger side got somewhat complex for me. My foot fits fine between the tunnel and the steering column.