Over the past week I have been looking-up information and ordering parts. Today I decided to see what I could do with making a dash bezel. I had previously cut a paper pattern and marked out where I thought I would want the gauges to be. I going to use a 5 gauge in-dash set then add a tachometer to the steering column. Today I realized that they were not they were not centered. I wanted to save the original chrome below the gauges. After today I decided that I would removed them and install more functional switches in their place. I will eventually make this out of steel and fiberglass it over.