The stand I made for the rear axle works pretty good, those steel wheel car dolly things are useless on an epoxy floor anyway so I found another use for them.
Got the rear end clean, prepped and painted, ready to install.
I also took the convertible out to stretch it's legs Saturday. It did ok, no real issues for once. Maybe I'm narrowing in on all the little gremlins it has. I still have an intermitent dash light issue and the gas gauge only works sometimes. Hope it's not a ghost ground I'll be chasing for eons.
I can only hope to find time to work on the White car sometime this summer. To many projects to keep up.