The front mount was welded to the floor. The cable housing was cut about an inch longer than needed. I did this because I have to remove the cable from the car one more time and I am sure it will fray. This will allow me to cut it one more time. Of course, it didn't fray tonight. The ferrule wil almost fall off from gravity.
I left the rear cables long so I can cut them to fit during final installation.
There are two more things that need to be done before I put the body on the rotisserie. The wiring harness needs two mounting clamps and the trans tunnel needs to be fit. I started fitting the tunnel tonight. The top needed trimmed a little, so that was done. Then a couple of screws were installed to hold it in place. The plan is to put all the screws in and work it to fit.