I have been slowly working on the hood sides and the parking turn lights. The pods are the old headlight parking lights and are now mounted on the hood sides. I made some brackets to have a place to plug the sockets in and will tack them to the hood sides. The sockets are new and use 1157 amber bulbs and I used the foam gasket to secure them, they just push in and turn to lock in. I made bulkhead reflectors to go behind the bulb and covered them with amber reflective tape and used a piece under the cast plastic lens to help. The lens is silconed in. The insides of the pods are sprayed white. Everything tests out and they work/show up pretty well. Now if I could just get the turn signals to work as well.