I had my radiator guy swap the side straps from side to side, then I made a flange to bolt the bracket on. I selected the radiator out of a modine master catalog that I begged off of the radiator supply. I looked for a dimensional match in the picture section. The fit was so close that I had to beat the corners of the side straps in to get it in. I had to make some new fittings from copper plumbing to get the inlet and outlet where it needed to be. The filler is now inside the shell. I also added a bung for a temp sensor/switch in case they want to put some electric fans on it and ditch the mechanical one.