Yesterday evening I finally removed the last of the front end - the springs are off and I removed the motor mounts. I am pretty sure most of those bolts had not been turned in 50 years, so they were pretty tough. I had to cut one of the 'U' bolts because I couldn't get it to turn. I need to replace those anyway.
I haven't removed the front part of the shackle of the leaf springs (the section that fits into the frame) because I don't know how - yet another piece to figure out.
This weekend I should have time to brake down the rear end, and by the end of next week I hope to have the frame in the shop for the powder coating.