I spent my spring break in Helena in my friends garage working on the fenders. I brought up my welder, torch, all 4 fenders, the front inner fenders and all of the bed pieces. We completely worked out all 4 fenders over the course of the week. As it turns out the right front fender was pretty rough. My body guy says it looks like it was wrecked once or twice and fixed. Unfortunately whoever fixed it didnt do much about the body line on the bottom of the fender. That one took alot of work, but it is good to go now! Now all 4 fenders done, and he is going to be working on the bedsides over the next couple weeks.
Hopefully I will still be on schedule for an early summer finish! Alot of work to go but making progress!