Another short day. Cold in the morning, getting dark real early, and the honey-do list all take their toll.
The relay mounting bracket was welded to the fuse box mounting bracket so they would be easier to install.
The cover for the turn signal and cruise wires coming out of the column needed some form of support. I thought about building a strap out of sheet metal. I decided to cut the "wings" off the original column support and use it.
After cutting it, I made a bracket to mount the turn signal connector. The bracket was welded to the modified column support and then the mounting clip I cut off the column previously was welded to the top of the bracket. This positions the connection near the fuse box and out of the way of my foot when braking.