That modification that I did to the PU Bed Cover really stiffened up the complete cover. Didn't think just adding 4"'s on each side, and moving back toward the middle would change much. Now I know. Of course 2 strips of mat in the depression of the old brace, and two layers of cloth over the whole mess worked out VERY FINE!!
I also put a brass elbow, barbXpipe just above the right rear tail light, and hooked up the tank vent to it. Hope to keep the vapors out of the closed bed cover AMAP. Hope the venturi action of the air rushing by doesn't suck out the gas, with MTBA being the alcohol, that we are forced to buy with the gas.