Well I noticed that the leafs in the front spring were not lined up? Oh! OH! Sounds like another major redo. Yep, the middle leaf was 180deg. out, and the wheelbase was set too long, so the leaf spring was NOT flat against the spring perch. Thanks to the magnetic angle finder, I checked both angles, and found the difference. Pulled back the clevis's the same on each side until the top of the spring matched the bottom of the spring perch. Which curiously was 2deg. tucked under. Every thing is much better now.
About that front axle caster angle. The folks at Spirit said,"Just make the top, and bottom length on the radius rods equal, and it will be set". I am not graced with the "good enough" attitude, so time to investigate. Looking around online, I found that 5deg back at the top was the prefered angle for this car. Doing the equal radius rods brought 10deg. back. So
with the trusty angle indicator I brought it back to 5deg. back. I don't want to prematurely wear out my front tires.