Hot Rod Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-3 of 3 Results
  1. Suspension - Brakes - Steering
    Brand new to the custom car world hoping for some help. I identified a leak but not sure what the part is called to research and replace it, if someone could help me out I would greatly appreciate it. When I wiggle the black hose that goes into the brass thing it leaks.le
  2. Hotrodding Basics
    Hello my friends! I'm on a project and need some good minds! I have a 1973 VW with auto stick, which means it has oil tank, air reserve tank for the servo which operates clutch. I put in a manual trans and no longer need the above mentioned items. Here comes the question. The air to the valve...
  3. Suspension - Brakes - Steering
    I have just bought this 1949 F1 fitted with air ride and I am told a mustang front end. I want to rebush it etc but am having bother identifying the year etc. Anybody recognise it? cheers
1-3 of 3 Results