Hot Rod Forum banner
1-1 of 1 Results
  1. Suspension - Brakes - Steering
    Shop scrapped my dad's bent up piece of metal. He's re-building his late brother's 1934 Plymouth Coupe PE. Anyone know what it's called and/or where to find one? It's the part in the center of the front end in the photo at the link below...
1-1 of 1 Results