Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Psychomotors
678 Posts
Don't worry about it :D More and more tools are starting to show up with that 115v stuff.All of my former employers air comps and saws said the same thing.You won't have any trouble running on 110v. :thumbup:

·
Hotrodders.com Moderator
2,859 Posts
WHAT is the electricity used for though? I think that is what Red is asking. The preheat option?

·
Registered
5,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think it is probably a misprint but even going down the page to the specs it says "input 115 volts"? A buddy of mine sent that to me in an E-mail because he is going to buy a small torch like that (he's a plumber) and when he looked it up that is what he found so he wanted to know what the heck it was all about, I don't have a clue except that it has to be a misprint.

·
Hotrodders.com moderator
9,581 Posts
Your buddy could do just as well getting a torch out fit from the regular online welding houses and just get a smaller set of tanks..I can get a smith for 199.00 and all he may need extra is a rosebud tip..bottom line is with a bit of shopping I can come up with a name brand outfit for the same amount of cash..

Sam

·
Registered
5,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
OneMoreTime said:
Your buddy could do just as well getting a torch out fit from the regular online welding houses and just get a smaller set of tanks..I can get a smith for 199.00 and all he may need extra is a rosebud tip..bottom line is with a bit of shopping I can come up with a name brand outfit for the same amount of cash..

Sam

Yep, I did tell him that he could beat that by a lot, simply finding the Campbell Hausfeld name on something is enough to avoid it.

·
Steel Dreams
323 Posts
misprint, and the people that probably printed it,English is not their first language so their proof reader (if they have one!) would not know the difference .
Kenny
Lost your job yet? Keep buying foreign

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.