Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for some 15 X 6 inch wheels for the front of my car. It's setting on an S10 frame. Can anyone tell me what kind of car I might to look for to find some of these? Thanks in advance, Rod

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi eloc431962

Hi, and thanks for the reply. It's an '86 S10 Blazer frame. I know that Camaro, S10, Malibu, etc., fits this bolt pattern. I need to know if I can find a six inch wide fifteen inch wheel for the front of this car. Thanks in advance, Rod

·
Evil Wicked Mean And Nasty
13,765 Posts
raj4851 said:
Hi, and thanks for the reply. It's an '86 S10 Blazer frame. I know that Camaro, S10, Malibu, etc., fits this bolt pattern. I need to know if I can find a six inch wide fifteen inch wheel for the front of this car. Thanks in advance, Rod
You should have no problem finding a 15x6 wheel. What style wheel are you looking for? jegs / summit your local tire shop should be able to get them also. I bought my welds through jegs my local tire shop could not beat thier price but its not a lot of difference. Cole

·
WFO
5,030 Posts
raj4851 said:
I'm looking for some 15 X 6 inch wheels for the front of my car.
Every junk yard in the country is ate up w/this size wheel (5 lugs on a 4-3/4" circumference, aka 5 on 4-3/4).

Be sure to check the backspacing. This is the distance from the mounting flange of the wheel to the outside of the back half of the rim. You'll need a long straightedge like a yardstick to lay across the wheel (wheel laid w/the side that the lug nuts contact facing down) to make this measurement easier and more accurate.

·
Evil Wicked Mean And Nasty
13,765 Posts
What colbalt said is very true, you can buy new but you can find used ones just about anywhere. I just sold a set that i bought of a young man that was slamming his 94 ranger and putting on some 18 in wheels. Alot of people have them laying around the garage. Cole

·
Giggity Giggity
62 Posts
http://www.summitracing.com/search/Department/Wheels-Tires/Section/Wheels/Part-Type/Wheels/Rim-Diameter-in/15-in/Rim-Width-in/6-00-in/Wheel-Bolt-Pattern/5-x-4-3-4-in/?Ns=Rank|Asc

123 options at summitracing.com in that size and bolt pattern.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.