Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi! Thanks for letting me take the time to introduce myself; my name is Doug Miller and I own*********. I supply products to auto body and detail shops. I noticed that there are several people inquiring about *********************and are having a hard time finding those products. I am writing to inform you that **********is the line that I offer, I will be beginning my 8th year in October with the company. While it is true that Randy Wean passed away two years ago this past July, I am happy to inform you that the company is still going very strong and the products are available through **********. You can reach me ***********(toll free) and feel free to visit us on the web @ WWW*************
Hope this helps!

·
Lost in the 60's
15,292 Posts
Don't advertise your business. If you are affiliated with an automotive business, you may not post contact information for that business on public board posts, in your custom user title, or in your avatar. Business contact information includes, but is not limited to: physical addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, and URLs. Stating the name of your business is allowed, as long as the name of your business is not identical to any business contact information. If you are affiliated with an automotive business website, you may post that website's URL in your user profile page, and then you may refer people to your user profile page if your services are relevant to their question.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.